Would you enjoy restoring children's health through nutritious food and joyful meal times? If so, we would like to talk to you.
We are Stand Tu Maia a charity that provides a nationwide intensive wraparound service which includes our Christchurch village for children and their families.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- A creative and practical cook that provides nourishing meals to our tamariki.
- Experienced regarding Food Safety Requirements.
- Have experience working within a budget.
- Ability to manage the day to day operation of the kitchen and servery areas, including ordering of food and supplies.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene.
- Have a flexible approach.
- Be able to work within a team.
- Experienced training in meeting Food Safety requirements.
- Enjoy being flexible to meet the needs of children, families and the wider team.
This position is Monday to Thursday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm.