Education Services Team Leader, Gisborne
Are you the experienced, dynamic teacher we are looking for to lead our trauma informed education team?
This will require a specific skill set, which we expect will include the following
- Confidence to engage in and support a bicultural, therapeutic learning environment.
- Naturally kind and compassionate to children and their families.
- Understands and prioritises the social and emotional needs of children
- Able to effortlessly form strong, positive relationships with children.
- Demonstrates a range of expert skills in managing challenging behaviour.
- Fluency in engaging and collaborating with families, schools and agencies.
- Shows knowledge and leadership in a child led learning environment
- Demonstrates child paramouncy theory and practise.
- Be a fully registered teacher with a current practicing certificate
- Have recent leadership experience.