Intensive Family Wraparound Team Leader
Dynamic and experienced Social Work Team Leader
(40 hours per week includes on-call)
Stand Tū Māia is looking for a social work team leader committed to an intensive approach to restoring and preserving child and family safety and wellness.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our incredibly dedicated team who privilege bicultural practice. Your primary responsibilities will be to lead the delivery of a trauma capable Intensive Family Wraparound Service.
The role includes:
- direct therapeutic healing and recovery work with children and their families
- leading an intensive service that achieves safety and wellbeing for children and families
- undertaking and / or coordinating work with networks, communities and agencies
- contributing to the development of services, policies and practices
- providing, modelling and leading Treaty redress for the children and families we work with•
A registered social worker with proven social work supervision and leadership experience
Capable, strong, resolute in Te Ao Māori practice and thinking
Successful social work experience working effectively within therapeutic, goal oriented, solution focused, multidisciplinary and strengths based models of practice.
You will have a passion for child and family wellness, be able to bring a trauma lens to the work and enjoy growing good practice and teamwork.
Preference will be given to applicants who have Te Reo Māori and a post graduate qualification in supervision.
What we offer:
Belong to a dynamic and innovative bi cultural organisation with great training and professional development opportunities.
Closing date: - Sunday 04 October 2020
To discuss this position further please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will also be required to complete Police and Oranga Tamariki Vetting forms.